Friday, April 15, 2011

THE WORST SONG IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!


Okay by now you guys must have heard the all incredible voice of Rebecca black and her awesome lyrics of the song "Friday" (yes I am being sarcastic)
Am sorry girl but your song "Friday" might be the most terrible thing I have ever heard in my entire life! and its lyrics *shudders*...You know usually when 2 billion people criticize someone works there must be a very good reason behind it but no, sadly Rebecca black still insists that she has a good voice!!!
And who was her lyricist!? or did she wrote that pathetic excuse for a song herself??  

You know I even tried analysing her, thinking maybe it has some really really really deep meaning I was over looking. Here's what I came up with..


"Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?"



So she says she has to catch her bus but she changed her mind at the last moment because she saw her friends? and dude I didn't know deciding which seat to sit on was such a life changing decision! just pick a seat! its not that hard!

"7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway
Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about fun"

cruisin' so fast you "want" time to fly? am sorry but what the hell?

"Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?"

Again with the life changing seat decision...

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end"

Thank you so much for telling us that Sunday comes after Saturday! I always thought its Monday that comes after Sunday *smacks her forehead* silly me...
WHOA are you telling me that Thursday comes before Friday too? I think you're trolling with us girl!!
And "we so excited" yes 'cause the song itself wasn't bad enough you just had to go ahead and ruin it more (if that is even possible) with your bad grammar!

"R-B, Rebecca Black
So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)
In the back seat (In the back seat)"

So...where did she sit again? did she like switch seats every five minutes? 1 minute shes chilling on the front seat and the next BOOM shes in the back seat!  

I tried to analyze its deeper meaning but unfortunately this song does not have any deep meaning though what i did discover was hearing this song gives people headache.
Looking at her horrible video with horrible lyrics and horrible singing, I hereby conclude that Rebecca black cannot sing AT ALL! and her song "Friday" might be the worst song in the history of mankind and therefore is granted the one of kind "worst song in the history of mankind award". Congrats Rebecca you really deserve this....

1 comment:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete