- Fred Weasley: Anyone can speak Troll, All you have to do is point and grunt.
- Fred: Oh get out of the way, Percy. Harry's in a hurry.
George: Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant.
- Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..
- "You two just Apparated on my knees!"
"Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark --"
- "Are you trying to weasel out of showing us any of this stuff?" said Zacharias Smith.
"Here's an idea," said Ron loudly, "why don't you shut your mouth?"
"Well, we've all turned up to learn from him, and now he's telling us he can't really do any of it," he said.
"That's not what he said," said Fred Weasley.
"Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?" inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking metal instrument from inside one of the Zonko's bags.
"Or any part of your body, really, we're not fussy where we stick this," said Fred.
- ''You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."
- "You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?"
- "What would we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."
- "Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!" Fred and George were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow 'F' on it, the other a 'G.'
"Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."
"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."
"I hate maroon," Ron moaned half-heartedly as he pulled it over his head.
"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."
- Kreacher: 'and there's its twin, unnatural little beasts they are.'
- 'What's a bummer?' Ron asked George.
'Having a nosy git like you for a brother,' said George.
- The Ford Anglia lands at The Burrow: 'Touchdown!' said Fred as, with a slight bump, they hit the ground.
Lots where those came from...but later..